27x54" Microfiber Drying Towel
400GSM Microfiber Drying Towel, 27x54", Dark Blue*
*Color is subject to change due to availability.
Caring for Microfiber Fabrics
It is very important to follow the recommended care techniques for the microfibers to ensure their sustainability.
- Microfiber products need to be washed at a low temperature (No higher than 60 degrees)
- Do not use bleach or anything with bleach in it.
- Do not wash them with cotton or terry towels. They may be washed with other fabrics, but are best washed with other microfibers to maintain positive electronic charge for longer.
- Fabric softener can be used in a low quantity, but is not recommended. The chemical components in fabric softener clog the microfibers, making them less effective.
- Always use the “gentle” wash setting.
- It is recommended that microfiber towels be air-dried at room temperature. Since they are breathable they will dry rather quickly. However, if